Ask Online

You may ask your questions regarding our services and/or your immigration matter and we will answer any general queries on this page and reply you through email for any specific queries.

16 Responses to Ask Online

  1. Sam says:

    Hi! I am going to apply for entrepreneur visa from Pakistan, what IELTS bands do I need to achieve for this visa?

  2. Asad Maksud says:

    Thank you for your question Sam. Please click the following link and it provides information on the English Language requirements for the Entrepreneur category as you asked:

  3. Hussain says:

    Hi my friend on student visa but he did not going to collage when he came to UK he working full time but not more then 4 to 5 weeks in one place his visa still valid for 3 months and he living at home from last 3 week he worried about deportation if any body pass his address to UKBA he the UKBA able to send back because he have valid visa

  4. tom says:

    i am a self employer in london.what do i need to do to bring somebody here to work for me from not an eu cowntry?

    • Asad Maksud says:

      You will need to get a Tier 2 Sponsor Licence from the Home Office and then Certificate of Sponsorship for the particular prospective employee, and then an entry clearance application by the employee from abroad.

  5. Sattar Khan says:

    Last Week I applied for Long Term Business Visa for UK from Pakistan my Company invites me to visit and provide me all my travel expense with Accommodations.

    When I was applying for Visa I forget to mentioned that I had already applied in 2005 for Student Visa. I haven’t mentioned that I already applied in 2005 due to I lost that passport and refusal letter.

    Now they refused my Visa and also put 10 year ban to re-apply for UK visa. The misrepresentation was totally unintentional .

    320(A) , 320(B) A refusal under paragraph 320(7B) of the immigration rules may attract an automatic refusal period of up to 10 Years.

    Can someone please advise, how the ban can remove ? I don’t want the visa now but I want this bad mark should be removed from my profile. My rights of appeal is limited

    Any Advise would be highly appreciated

  6. Mohamed says:

    Hi,I would like to know about EEA family members visa.9

    • Maxim Law says:

      Dear Mohamed,

      Please do not hesitate to contact us on our contacts below. We will need further information from you in order to decide how we can help you with EEA visa.

  7. JAHAN says:


    1,5 years ago my husband was Granted a Discretionary Leave under Article 8 of Human Rights. He got the vignette for 3 years. He went back home recently for holidays and lost his passport with vignette stamped inside.

    Can you please advise what we can do?

    Thank you

  8. Sara says:


    Im a European national living in the UK. My husband lives outside the EU and wants to apply for a family permit to join me in the UK. What documents should we include with the application form? (aside from marriage contract, evidence of work and living in the uk). Should I include a cover letter explaining how we have met etc or would that be unneccessary? Should he also provide information about his income?

    I look forward hearing from you.

    thank you.

  9. Eric Hapangama says:

    Dear sir

    Sir we have been granted refugees status in uk 2 years a go.we have limited to leave to remain until 2016. .we are family and I have 5 years old son he born in the uk.but unfortunately my wife need to get divorce from me so we are now separated and I am living different address. .my son with my x wife. .so if you can advise me what will happen to my immigration status when I am going to apply ILR on wife is a main applicant in our asylum claim I was a witness in our case. I am paying child maintenance at the moment. .I came to uk since 2000 as a student visa. please advise me on above matter and if you think if I need a further advice please let me know. .Thank you

    Shane erik hapangama

    • Maxim Law says:

      Thank you for your question. Following the break up, you should be varying your visa on your own account rather than waiting for the expiry of the current visa. We may advise and represent you in such application. Contact us through our contacts on the contact us page above and we will take it further from there.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

* Copy This Password *

* Type Or Paste Password Here *